Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I came across this news today while forcing myself to get back to work :)
http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Now-men-can-blame-flaw-in-genes-for-infidelity/356390/

So after reading this article, i was just wondering,

does presence or absence of some kind of genes really affect a person's character? atleast for this case science have proved yes. That means a persons behaviour may not be predicted by astrology or numerology or palmistry but by the constituents of our body.

But atlest in my case though i am not a staunch believer of palmistry, certain things predicted by the palmist have come true, so does that mean presence of these genes influences the lines in our hand?

Astrology, which has been the backbone of most of the indian marriage atleast until the last decade is assumed to predict the stability and durability of a married couples. So, are the presence of genes influenced by the cosmic rays which inturn can be precicted by astrology?

I am not an expert in any of the these subjects so experts who think i am blabbering, enlighten me, others think with me if u have time, anyway i am searching for things that 'll keep me away from writing my thesis and seems i am succeding ;)

Ananthi Sankaran

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    :D that one was as clear as much it is confused. anyway was surfing through a site when i came across this "The study of horoscope, palmistry, face-reading and crystal gazing has always been an enigma. The opinion on them has been divided - while some believe in this study, the others do not". I havent seen this soap, but heard from my friend that its quiet a good one. If you are looking for some old tamil soaps here is the link
    http://www.tamiltubevid.com/2008/07/marma-desam-sorna-regai-watch-online.html

Post a Comment