Monday, September 15, 2008

Earlier i always wanted to write comments on BBC have your say, but i was timid, thinking, are my thoughts worth publishing in a site like BBC?
Then during the BIG BANG experiment i took courage to write a comment and asked my friend to publish, but BBC never published :( i was disappointed, i just used to check all day and night for two days until they categorised that discussion as a read only segment :(( :((
Today i was reading as usual BBC and again could not resist my hand clicking the "Have your say" and saw that there was a discussion abt Zimbabwe politics. I thought i'll post a comment, who cares if it is good, anyway they are going to reject it, n i posted.
Later when i was working i got a call in my mobile, normally when the caller is named 'withheld', it is my parents (i do not know y it comes that way).
But it was from BBC, for an instant i was frightned if i had offended someone in my comments, but then came the surprise
They said that they do not normally receive comments from France, so would i like to take part in some programme in BBC radio today evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooow that was not expected and i still cannot stop smiling :D :D :D
Unfortunately, I have some things to do in the lab so had to say no, but still BBC called!!!!!!!!!!
yiiippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am searching for someone to call for a toast, so let me go
:D :D :D (it is bad that u have no real smilies here, or is there an option???????

Ananthi Sankaran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment